Firebird Victory Bell Club
6, 2018 – 7:00 p.m. Brenda Stafford Called the Meeting to Order
Brenda Stafford, Melissa
Amsbaugh, Lisa Hailey, Sonia Slomba, Cheri & Matt Kieffer, Jenny Walters,
Sheryl Rao, Veronica Vyas, Brian Kauffman, Eric Englert, Jim Briede, and Jen
Approval of Minutes &
There were no minutes from the
previous meeting. A FVBC PowerPoint was handed out.
Board—Election of New Officers
A handout with descriptions of the Executive Board
positions was handed out. Lisa Hailey was elected Secretary and Eric Englert
was elected Freshman Class Representative.
Volunteers Needed for:
- Spirit Wear Committee
- After Prom Committee
- Social Media Representative
Mulch Fundraiser Committee Update
- Evans was selected by executive decision as our official supplier.
- April 20 and 21 – March Madness (delivery dates).
- Flyer and order form are posted on the website and are live and ready to distribute. Flyers and order forms will be distributed to the entire team by the Class Representatives. They will also be handed out at the Freshman Parent/Player Information meeting on Thursday, March 8. Coaches should also hand out at workouts.
- Brian Kauffman has contacted Ryder and confirmed we can secure the trucks needed from them. He will also call a couple other companies to make sure we can’t get a better deal.
- Next mulch meeting will be Thursday, March 15 at 7:00 in the mulch room.
Mulch Sale Chair – Brenda Stafford
Logistics – Brian Kauffman/Sonia Slomba
Site/Staging – Veronica Vyas/Sheryl Rao (Matt, Dan and
Pat on site help)
Food – Jenny Walters/Cheri Kieffer
Sales Manager/Website Sales – Melissa Amsbaugh/Lisa
Accounting – Melissa Amsbaugh
Communications – Dan Krueger
- Confirm -- Coach Cox to request access to room next door for food prep.
- Confirm -- Locate signs – Coach Cox to check the fieldhouse.
- Mulch Fundraiser Committee meeting will be March 15 at 7 p.m. in the mulch room.
- Next Firebird Victory Bell Club meeting is April 3, 2018 at 7 p.m.